Conservatory uPVC Fascia Boards & SoffitsNovember 9, 2018
5 Great Conservatory Conversion IdeasNovember 12, 2018
When it comes to choosing a suitable entrance door for a residential home, office or shop composite doors are becoming an increasingly fashionable and trusted choice. In contrast with the conventional wooden and aluminium doors, composite French doors offer a wide range of superior features at a reasonable price range which makes the latter a very wise and cost effective option.
Composite doors are doors that are made up of an amalgamation of a range of materials such as glass, plastic, fiberglass, UPVC and aluminium due to which they give a better look and superior and more durable performance than other doors.
Listed below are some of the unique benefits of composite doors over other traditional doors which make them an ideal investment for homes, offices, superstores as well as garages:
- Superior strength – Due to the usage of a combination of highly durable structural components such as aluminium, GRP and UPVC composite doors offer a high resistance to heavy impacts which makes them a very safe and durable option.
- Cost effective – One of the greatest benefits of investing in composite doors is that they are available at highly reasonable rates as compared to wooden doors and come with a minimum guarantee of ten years which makes them a very good investment.
- Weather resistant – The superior quality and modern technology used in manufacturing these doors makes them completely resistant to climatic conditions and especially humid and hot weather. Due to this feature, composite doors are free from warping and retain their original colour as well.
- Energy efficient – Another unique feature of these doors is that they contain a polyurethane core which makes them thermal resistant and therefore highly efficient in saving energy by maintaining interior temperatures of homes.
- Highly secure locking system – Compared to other doors, these doors are thicker and come with highly efficient and burglar safe locking options which ensure complete security of the premises.
- Low maintenance – While composite doors give the look and feel of wooden doors they need very little maintenance and can be easily cleaned by a wash cloth.
- Wide range of options – Available in a wide array of styles, colours and designs home owners are sure to find a suitable entrance door to match and compliment the exterior as well as the interiors of the house.
- Customised designing – Most companies supplying these doors have their own team of in-house door designers through which customers can look at various options and design their own doors to perfectly match their tastes as well their homes and offices.
For prices, features and design ideas, visit https://www.french-patiodoors.co.uk/